[CQ-Contest] ARRL plaque for SS SSB received

Pat Collins N8VW n8vw at linuxcolumbus.com
Wed Oct 29 20:42:31 EDT 2008

Really, I don't think either the ARRL or the NCC is trying out to get me.
Although, my heart did flutter a bit when I opened the package and there
wasn't any engraving on the plaque (practicing my spelling here).  Then I
found the small envelope.  (Now how am I going to get this thing on
straight...)

Have fun, after all that is what it is all about! ;)