[CQ-Contest] CW Sweepstakes Then and Now

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:11:39 EDT 2008

Well, I liked the view... then and now... and.. I will like the view of my FAT log, being sent in.. that is if it is FAT because all you are in it.... now what does that take? First, me being there.. count on it!  Second, you being there.......... and third, you hearing me..........
Well, one outta three...two outta three...oh phooey why wait, avoid the rush, make it three outta three.
I'll be looking for you!--... ...--Dale - WC7S in Wy