[CQ-Contest] Best & worst scenarios - 3830 postings

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Mon Sep 1 13:04:29 EDT 2008

My storal to the mory is "Don't count on 3830 to show how you placed in
the contest." There will probably always be people who don't post
their scores to 3830, and show up as dark horses when the contest
sponsors finally show the scores.

I have won several VHF contests for my state or division in my favorite
category. A few times I've done better than that. But some of my
competitors never post to 3830 and may in fact not even send in their logs
till the last minute.

73, Zack W9SZ