[CQ-Contest] Writelog vs. N1MM

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Fri Sep 5 02:04:53 EDT 2008

I am not a user of writelog.

I was also interesting in this so I looked at the website to give it a try.

Unfortunately the website has not been updated for a while.
There is no trial version available like Win-test so I cant try it. Only
reference are some pictures and a manual.
 They manual only refers to the use of LPT as switching output.
No mentioning of any modern SO2R switching equipment.
Talks about Win95, 98, NT4 W2000. No XP and Vista.

I would not change to a program which has not been changed for 2 years,
not even if everybody tells you it is the best there is.

Henk

No vista