[CQ-Contest] Log checking in CQWW

Alfred Frugoli ke1fo at arrl.net
Fri Sep 5 18:01:15 EDT 2008

Why not?

Can I post my own log?

Can I post a link to someone's log instead of the actual log?

I just don't get all the worry about public logs, etc.  Isn't there a piece
of amateur radio about mentoring, and elmering, and helping new folks get
into the game?  With all this contesting pressure to win and not cheat and
to not reveal your secret strategy it's no wonder we're an elete club of
greying guys!

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.