[CQ-Contest] Any Experience with HomePlug?

Eric Rosenberg - W3DQ w3dq at arrl.net
Sat Sep 6 01:27:07 EDT 2008

I need to expand the network (vertically to the main and second floor)
in my old, plaster-and-lathing house.  I can't run Ethernet... too much
destruction would need to take place, and wireless simply doesn't work.

All that's left is HomePlug.  The ARRL says it's (relatively)
interference-free. No one has talked about performance, so I'm asking of
you have experience with this technology and what it has been.

Thanks,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC