[CQ-Contest] Anyone hear a status on Jody VP5JM? Ike looks to have been bad there.

Kelly Jones kjones at virtualcohesion.com
Sun Sep 7 22:31:17 EDT 2008

I ran across this website http://www.mogulus.com/wiv4.  They where doing
live "broadcasting" at the time and they also had a chat room.  I asked if
anybody knew Jody and if she was OK.  Somebody named "Jody Jr." said "My mom
Jody Millspaugh is doing fine, just lost some roof shingles".

I don't know if that was really her daughter (I know she has at least one),
but I hope it's true and that everything get's back to normal soon!

I also know John, WE3C, has some non-ham property on Provo that I hope
survived OK.

73
Kelly - N0VD