[CQ-Contest] WAE DX Contest CW - Logs are due Sept 15th

Joerg Puchstein joerg at dl8wpx.de
Wed Sep 10 04:22:36 EDT 2008

Hello,

This is just a reminder for anybody who has not yet submitted his log for the WAE DX CW Contest 2008 (August 9/10th). Logs are due by next Monday, September 15th and our statistics still show more than 400 participants making at least 20 QSOs each without submitting the log yet.

We would apprechiate to get as many logs as possible, of course. Thus, even small logs marked as Checklog might be a big contribution. Just send them either in CABRILLO or STF format to waecw at dxhf.darc.de .

Tnx & best 73,

de Joerg, DL8WPX
WAE DX Contest Manager