[CQ-Contest] FWD: LU Contest/DX convention

David Kopacz david.kopacz at aspwebhosting.com
Sat Sep 20 21:47:30 EDT 2008

Having just visited Buenos Aires, Mar Del Plata and Bahia Blanca, I can assure you the Argentine people are exceptional hosts.

My wife and I were treated to the most wonderful hospitality imaginable during our visit to this beautiful country.

I highly recommend this opportunity. If you have an opportunity to visit Mar Del Plata, you will not regret visiting this wonderful sea coast city.

David ~ KY1V
Honorary Member of Bahia Blanca DX Group