[CQ-Contest] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20080923 (23 Sep 2008)

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Tue Sep 23 08:13:43 EDT 2008

A new release of the Super Check Partial database files is now available at
http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

Statistics:
  Calls in master file: 46,640
  Source Logs: 3,151
  Total QSOs: 4,420,380 (unique calls: 139,270)

*** All new record highs! ***

Thanks to everyone who submitted logs.  I have also harvested some of the
largest logs from the publicly available CQWW contest logs and this is what
has increased the totals so much.  It is very encouraging that there are
over 40,000 active contesters worldwide!

Please send me your logs immediately after each contest.  The easiest thing
is to cc k5zd at contesting.com when you submit your Cabrillo format log to the
sponsor's robot.

If you want to check what version of the SCP files you are using, look for a
call beginning with "VER".  Every SCP file includes the version number in
the list of calls.  VERYYYYMMDD

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd at contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com

PS - Please let me know if you find any bad calls in the master file.