[CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY Practice

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Tue Sep 23 21:55:23 EDT 2008

I have a Question about the Exchange,  I do not understand as stated in the
rules from CQ
(((VII. Exchange: Stations operating within

the 48 continental United States and the 14

Canadian areas transmit RS(T) report plus

State or Area (Canada only) plus CQ Zone.

All other stations transmit RS(T) and CQ Zone)))

This is the text from CQ Rules!!!

Do I send State plus CQ Zone ??  or JUst Zone ??.

Quack  Don't know Duck Squat !!!