[CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY Practice

J. Edward (Ed) Muns w0yk at msn.com
Wed Sep 24 16:54:36 EDT 2008

>            Pre contest practice is a great idea however the times
> suggested might suit P49
> but not Europe, 23z and 02z would be, 00z and 03z local, (even later
> further east) anyone going to put in a serious
> effort would be wise to be well tucked up in their cot at that time.

Yeah, you're right, of course.  I've had too much sun stringing Beverage
feedlines and fixing antennas ... not thinking clearly.  My brain fade
calculated 10pm local in Europe, moving the clock the wrong direction.
Should know better than try to organize a practice session for Europe!

Have fun this weekend,
Ed - P49X (W0YK)