[CQ-Contest] Secret Weapon to staying in the chair?

K5NZ at aol.com K5NZ at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 07:00:50 EDT 2008

"
Has anyone tried this? _http://www.antimonkeybutt.com_
(http://www.antimonkeybutt.com/)  - Certainly seems like for

those 48 hour contests it could be especially useful.  According to the FAQ

"The powder absorbs sweat                            and reduces friction..."

"
I use this product every time I ride a motorcycle, works like a  champ!  As
you can see here
_http://picasaweb.google.com/5mxmike/2008TeamCrampBajaTrip#5184343799052723906_
(http://picasaweb.google.com/5mxmike/2008TeamCrampBajaTrip#5184343799052723906)

We loaded up on it for our recent Baja ride!  A life saver after 4  hours in
the saddle!

But for a long contest I prefer
_http://www.goldbond.com/gold-bond-products.html?p=1_ (http://www.goldbond.com/gold-bond-products.html?p=1) .   The Extra
Strength Gold Bond gives you that extra "kick in the butt" that wakes  you up
during those slow times!  Even known to get the rate up I  hear.

nz