[CQ-Contest] [ppdxg] THANKS from the Colorado State QSO Party

Phil Krichbaum vailphil at sopris.net
Mon Sep 29 09:13:30 EDT 2008

    I was happy to make six QSOs as HB9/N0KE but will probably be out in
the mobile here in CO next year.
    I would encourage the COQP organizers to take a look at the article
on State QSO parties in the September/October 2008 NCJ (National Contest
Journal) that just came out as it has some good information on the
various state parties and some good ideas about planning one.
    Thanks to the organizers for their time and effort.
    Phil N0KE