[CQ-Contest] ETHICS

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Thu Apr 2 04:34:36 PDT 2009

What I find interesting about this discussion is how apparently
nobody seemed to notice that this list was used to solicit &
receive input for some potential post-contest log massaging just
a little while ago.

Although it is a minor event - admittedly not up there with, say,
some state QSO parties - last year we came across some
post-contest activity on the Internet where an Asia-Pacific
Sprint log was publicly posted & a potential logging error by
an entrant could have been corrected before the log submission
deadline.

Please folks, set a good example, otherwise discussion of
ethics here seems a bit hollow.

73, ex-VR2BG/p.