[CQ-Contest] Ethics

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Apr 3 06:32:10 PDT 2009

Calling out of band does not a contact make.  Yes lots of people screw up
and call out of band.  I have done it and probably will do it again.  I have
yet to work the DX as they were listening elsewhere.  I don't doubt that
contacts have occurred this way.  Mistakes are one thing doing it on purpose
and continually is another.

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
W0MU.NET or  67.40.148.194

never get over." Ben Franklin