[CQ-Contest] Italian Earthquake Disaster Frequencies

Henk Remijn hremijn at remijn.net
Tue Apr 7 08:35:03 PDT 2009

Of course I willl keep these frequencies clear, but I dont understand
why they have choosen these frequencies.

The emergency centre of activities of IARU Region 1 are 3760 and 7110.
Before March 29, the 40m frequency was 7060.
Now 7040-7060 is allocated for digital modes.

As not everybody is reading internet sources how can they know where
the traffic is going on this time?

Henk PA5KT