[CQ-Contest] cq-m

mike l dol dormann w7dra at juno.com
Tue Apr 7 12:01:10 PDT 2009

I just received my last CQ-M award. This is the third one I have
received, and I wonder if any of you on the list have found out the
meaning of the words and pictures on any of the awards.

At age 68, over the years I have immersed myself in the American, Jewish,
and Polynesian cultures and histories, but never have studied  about
Russia or its people.

I want to publicly thank RX1CQ and RZ3AA for putting together such a good
contest and issuing such handsome and interesting awards.

Mike Dormann  W7DRA