[CQ-Contest] NCCC Sprint Ladder Wk 4

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:30:01 PDT 2009

This Thursday night marks Week 4 of the 14-week NCCC Sprint Ladder
competition on 20,40 and 80m cw. , 0230-0300Z(Fri) around 14040, 7040, 3540.

See http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.htm   for details, including a "quick
start" guide for those participating for the first time.

Remember also to show up 30 mins early for Mike, W9RE's "Slow NS".

Week 3 News:

 -- K7SS had the highest score nationally in Wk 3, following n4ogw and
n9rv.  See http://www.ncccsprint.com/results.htm

 -- In Wk 3, a record 49 score reports were received, and we were pleased to
have K0TG and K6CTA join NS Ladder.  If you've been remotely thinking about
giving the contest a try, do so and help push over 50 submitted scores.  For
links to audio of previous weeks see score entries for K0DXC and K9MMS in
the Results table.

 -- ARRL 2008 SS CW results have just been published. We note that six of
the ten ops in the top 10 LP CW box are NS Ladder regulars, most recently
N0KK.

73 Bill n6zfo <n6zfo at arrl.net>
Contest Director
NCCC Sprint Ladder