[CQ-Contest] New England QSO Party

Milt, N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Wed Apr 22 09:01:31 PDT 2009

And this is a not so subtle reminder that the Indiana QSO Party and the 7th
District QSO Party (7QP) take place the same weekend as the NEQP.

What a threesome!!!!!!!!  A contester's delight.  All of New England,
Indiana in the midwest, and the western 1/4 of the country from the Canadian
border to the Mexican border; all on the same weekend.  WOW!!!!

The 7QP results are published approximately 6 weeks after the contest.  For
those that missed them, or have forgotten, refresh your memory by going
to..........

Home Page = http://www.codxc.com/new/page.asp?content=dryland7s

Last years writeup, stats and graphs = http://www.codxc.org/new/2008smry.pdf

Last years results = http://www.codxc.org/new/Page.asp?Content=7qp2&Page=4

This years rules =
http://www.codxc.com/new/Page.asp?Content=DRYLAND7S&Page=3

The 7QP sponsors county line expeditions as one class of operation.  To see
what one club does, go to
http://www.codxc.org/new/PicPage.asp?content=7QPfotos_2008 for a writeup and
lots of photos.  Hint:  click on the photos for a full page view.

This year the 7QP will also include digital modes.  The K7EAR operation will
include both PSK-31 and RTTY among its operations this year.  So, if you
want a contact with rare Greenlee and Graham Counties in southeastern AZ, on
CW, SSB or digital, you just might be able to do so by operating during the
contest period.

73, and CU on the air.
de Milt, N5IA, chairman of the Eastern AZ Amateur Radio Society 7QP
two-county line expedition.