[CQ-Contest] N4KK/m in Florida QSO Party - APRS!

Fred Kleber K9VV kleberf at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 24 12:42:34 PDT 2009

Fellow Contesters,

N4KK/m will be multi-op mobile with 4 operators hitting some 45 counties.  Planned county schedules for most mobile operations in this contest can be found at http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/ under the "Florida QSO Party" section and the "Counties On The Air"

We will also have an APRS location system on-board.  If all goes well, you may see our location at the following URLs:

 http://aprs.fi/n4kk  (Try  http://aprs.fi/wb4qnx ) if you want to test the link
OR
http://map.findu.com/n4kk
OR
if you want to see ALL ARPS units that the space station is copying go to:

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/ariss/index.cgi

Looking forward to working lots of our friends to the north!

73,
Team N4KK/m  (AA4NC, K9VV, W4RIS & WA0USA)

PS:  In case you're wondering, this activity is permitted under FQP rules and has been sanctioned by FCG brass...