[CQ-Contest] IOTA Contest Logs

Don Field don.field at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 14:46:13 PDT 2009

Just back from a vacation and I see that a number of IOTA contest entrants
have been having trouble mailing their logs. Unfortunately, after the rules
were originally published, we had a change of Internet domain for the RSGB
Contest Committee, so the earlier address no longer works. The correct
address is on our website, but to save time, here it is:

iota.logs at rsgbcc.org

And, for clarification, the main RSGB Contest Committee website (for all
RSGB HF and VHF contests) is now located at:

http://www.rsgbcc.org/

(or can, of course, be found via the RSGB web pages).

1300 logs received so far - it looks as though conditions were somewhat
better this year than during the past few years' contests. Hopefully, all of
you who took part enjoyed the event. Feedback and photos (as against logs)
can be sent to iotacontest at rsgbcc.org

Don Field G3XTT
RSGB Contest Committee Chairman and IOTA Contest Manager