[CQ-Contest] Jack Louthan, N5KT (Antenna Model software) is SK

Billy Cox aa4nu at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 5 11:22:19 PDT 2009

"Jack Louthan, N5KT, author of the Antenna Model software program
distributed
via Teri Software recently became a Silent Key (SK) this summer.

Members of his family are now in the process of determining the future of
the
AM software package and appreciate your patience at this time.

Therefore emails to Teri Software for technical support cannot be answered
at
this time. Thank You for understanding as to why this is true for the
moment.

Any parties possibly interested in the software may contact Ann Flynt via
her
email address at annfly2 at tx.rr.com "

More details to follow at a later date. I just wanted to post this as Jack
was
always very prompt in responding and answering questions for me in the past.

73 de Billy, AA4NU  (No connection with Teri Software, just a satisfied
user).