[CQ-Contest] Station Inspections

WT2P fredwt2p at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 06:18:26 PDT 2009

I had to sleep on my initial reaction to this and think about it for a
while...

Take the contest station to the seas... get on a yacht and operate MM
from offshore, just enough to stay within your zone.

Or, if you're lucky.. contest from 4U1UN. They don't just let *anybody*
up there, so you can be protected from the WW Inspectors... I wonder if
the WW inspectors will be like many of the whackers that you see at
hamfests, showing up on your QTH with lights blazing with a big sticker
on the side saying WW Contest Patrol.

I agree, I think we've lost the hobby aspect of it. This is a bunch of b.s.

Adieu,
WT2P