[CQ-Contest] Station Inspections

Steve Sacco NN4X nn4x at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:58:54 PDT 2009

So, since relying on "honesty and integrity" has proven to be
insufficient, it's the threat of an inspection to keep people playing by
the rules, or else we just give up.

I vote for the threat of inspections - I've seen too many amplifier
reviews by contesters bragging over how much power (way over their
country's legal limit) their amp was running in the contests.

Doubtless, if someone feels wronged, they can retain a cq-contest-lawyer
to represent them to the CQ Contest Committee and plead their case.   :-)

73,
Steve
NN4X
EL98jh