[CQ-Contest] Proposal CQWW-DX-SSB 2009

EC1KR jesusec1kr at terra.es
Sat Aug 15 07:55:43 PDT 2009

thanks to all Contesters concerned that you have to come to Spain and become
part of our Team.

we are answering all emails you have sent to you with doubts arising from
the location of the shack, antennas, etc ...

Even operators to continue selecting the next CQWW-DX-SSB (Oct 2009), if you
think you can come to Spain these days, please send your stories in
international competitions/contest:  ec1kr at ure.es

Best regards. 73 + DX

Jesus M. Gimare - E C 1 K R
E.mail - ec1kr at ure.es