[CQ-Contest] cheating and ways to improve

K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 09:26:05 PDT 2009

From: <kr2q at optimum.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 3:27 PM
To: <cq-contest at contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] cheating and ways to improve

> It is not just contesting.....and very from just the USA.
> de Doug KR2Q

To boldly cheat where no one has cheated before ...

by Jeroen van Dorp

Chess and the Internet, a wonderful combination. Always an opponent. There
is no need to drag your neighbour inside when he's sneaking past your
window, taking the dog for a walk. There's no need to go to the local chess
club and see that ugly opponent of yours in real - yuck, does he only wear
one t-shirt all year long? Is that his deodorant or a dead skunk?

No Sir, forget it. Just sit in front of your computer, login to one of the
many (often free) chess servers and play. Play blitz, play a nice standard
game, or play a correspondence game, here, on Chess World for instance.

But most of all: cheat! Use your computer. Why use your own brains? To
boldly cheat where no one has cheated before! Do I see you getting angry?
Well, suits you, because you ARE a cheater, aren't you?

A few examples. I will start off harmless.

[clip, clip, clip]

Full article at http://www.playchess.de/articles/1

73, de Hans, K0HB
Sea stories here --->http://k0hb.spaces.live.com/