[CQ-Contest] Station Inspections->Hijacked Thread

David Kopacz david.kopacz at aspwebhosting.com
Sun Aug 16 08:14:16 PDT 2009

I'm not hijacking the thread. The underlying core of both subjects are
the same.

Open logs AND live station inspections are BOTH part of the same course
of direction being taken by the CQWW contest committee to quell
suspicions of cheating.

Keeping the two subjects separated only serves to isolate the
incremental changes of stripping away an amateur's privacy.

I'm not going to let that happen, because once they discover it's too
expensive to send people to all the cheaters stations <not to mention
the fact these inspectors can no longer  operate themselves> they are
going to force us to have live cameras in our stations/homes for all to
see.

In our case, that can't happen because our Internet is so unreliable
we're lucky to keep packet up and running. The 6Y1V station is finally
competitive in the M2 category of CQWW despite the 1 point deficit for
North American Q's. It's likely someone will eventually suspect us of
cheating, especially if we ever win!

David KY1V/6Y1V

Stop it !

We had the open logs discussion ad nauseum less than a year ago !

Please, no more hijacking of threads !

73,
Steve, N2IC