[CQ-Contest] Statio inspections

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Mon Aug 17 06:26:32 PDT 2009

Lets Get Real Guys

With the capability of Cabrillo log checking today, and physical double
checking, along with UTC times and freq entered in the logs.  Compressing at
the start and end of a 10 minute window would be obvious to all but the
simplest DoDo .

This business of a visiting inspector is just so much B.S.  , not gonna
happen !

The number of stations affected by this extra look will be numbered on one
hand because of the category and their position therein.
that's what caught the ?? cheaters this year and will in the future ?? They
will in the future make a bigger effort to not slip the clock at either end.

Quack