[CQ-Contest] K4RO on cheating

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 13:02:17 PDT 2009

Looks like Doug wants to go to Antarctica with Bob and I ;o)

As this year's TCG Facilitator, and in my time with TCG, I have not heard of, nor even heard rumors of an conduct that I wouldn't be proud to be a part of... Nor do I think it would be tolerated.

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html

Tennessee QSO Party: Sunday, 6 Sept 2009
http://www.tnqp.org/

Elecraft K2/100 #4455
Elecraft K3/100 #366
Elecraft K3/100 #1875