[CQ-Contest] Statistical Analysis was:Re: Who is to blame?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Aug 19 02:51:15 PDT 2009

This is exactly what was done in the VE5ZX/CT1BOH analysis.  The trouble
with it is that even with the really striking outliers, it's not direct
evidence of any particular behavior that is contrary to the rules.
That's why you need the possibility of inspection.

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com