[CQ-Contest] WPX new log handling procedure - I agree!

kr2q at optimum.net kr2q at optimum.net
Sat Aug 22 04:46:43 PDT 2009

Interesting comments in K5ZD's WPX blog.  This sounds reasonable to me.

http://www.cqwpx.com/blog/

Here is a small excerpt:

We have decided that for any single operator log where all QSOs are made on a single band,
we will change the category of that log to single band.  E.g., if all QSOs are made on
40 meters, we will change the log to CATEGORY-BAND: 40M.

But Randy's main point is for entrants to validate their header information, then such action
would not be necessary.  This should apply to all contests.  After slogging it out during the
battle (doing the HARD work), be sure to follow up with the EASY work and ensure your
proper category of entry is in the header!

de Doug KR2Q