[CQ-Contest] Log Analysis.

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Sun Aug 23 07:49:24 PDT 2009

No, I think he's saying that simplifying the Multi-Single to mean SINGLE
transmitter -- which I read as no mult station(s), and no octopi or lockouts
time-slicing or other gimmicks to try and use two stations at once and
pretend to be one -- would create a simpler category to set rules for and
operate.