[CQ-Contest] Thank you from KY1V

David Kopacz david.kopacz at aspwebhosting.com
Wed Aug 26 12:14:54 PDT 2009

I just received the 2008 WPX SSB plaque for M/2 World Winner and a new
North America Record with 29,018,014 points.

Thank you CQ Magazine for sponsoring this contest, Randy K5ZD for
managing the contest and WPX website and a special thanks to Ken Adams
K5KA for sponsoring the M/2 World plaque.

I would also like to thank John, K6AM, Scott W4PA and Chad WE9V for
their participation in making this happen. The 6Y1V station is well
equipped and in an excellent location, but without excellent operators,
setting a new North American record would not be possible. Hopefully it
will be a record that you can enjoy for several years to come! Nice job
guys!

David ~ KY1V/6Y1V