[CQ-Contest] anti-contest petition MMSN

VK4TI vk4ti at wia.org.au
Thu Dec 3 11:59:38 PST 2009

Surely an April 1 hangover....

A net that runs ten hours per day ?? They are obviously passionate about
their cause... We have a similar problem in VK with the 7060 net on 40M - if
you are contesting in mornings anywhere near the frequency they will come up
on top of you regardless...sadly it was originally a DX net but these days
with a plethora of low dipoles in a VK4 to VK3 ragchew..

Trent