[CQ-Contest] energy drinks

PY2NY, Vitor py2ny.vitor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 07:24:35 PST 2009

Read in a local newspaper that a "expresso"
have more caffeine than Red Bull and other
energy drinks.
PP5JR teachs me years ago that you can
try 90min of sleep on those moments with
absolute no propagation. You can try
multiples of 90min, like he told me, and will
be able to work 47:30, 46 or 43 hours.
Vitor PY2NY