[CQ-Contest] RAC Contest

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 08:30:59 PST 2009

Hi Scott

Hope to see you in the RAC winter contest.

The summer contest is on July first every year, and is a holiday in Canada.
It is Canada's birthday - not really an option to move it around to the
nearest weekend.  Something like having a holiday on July 4th in the U.S. -
not really an option to move it to another day.

FWIW - the RAC winter contest goes a weekend earlier this year - December
19th, for 24 hours.  Last year, it partly overlapped with the Stew Perry
contest.  Hopefully they will stay with the earlier weekend.

Tom - VE3CX