[CQ-Contest] MMSN and keeping 14.300 clear

PY2NY, Vitor py2ny.vitor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 07:21:40 PST 2009

I had problems on 14.300 too, and will be hard
to push our ANATEL (FCC like here in PY) going
against free use of any frequency.
We had same kind of "nets" in Brasil and they are
always making jamming, QRM, asking for QSY...
I am sure that MMSN petition will go for "dead
archives"...
Best 73 and see you next contest.

PY2NY