[CQ-Contest] [MWA] New furnace... off topic, but related to contesting

NR0L Neill Johnson nr0l at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 19:48:42 PST 2009

Greg,

I should have read your post before submitting my reply to Bob.

The inducer motor is an issue for many people.  I found the link (below) applicable.  The photographs show the same Trane furnace (XV90) that I have and I think I'll try tossing some split beads on the wires.  The furnace itself is way out of warranty so I'll try the home-fixit first.

Last year I would just turn the furnace off with the service switch.  Sometimes I'd forget to turn it back on and wonder why my house was so cool at 5am.  Hi!

Neill