[CQ-Contest] CQ Tunisia

PY2NY, Vitor py2ny.vitor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:41:36 PST 2009

Ok, I know that will be almost impossible to have
Ham Ops from Tunisia coming back to me, but
CQ-Contest did miracles for me, in the past hi hi..

My wife PU2VUT and me will spend 8 days in
Tunisia (4 days Tunis / 4 days Tawzar/Tozeur)
Dec 26 to Jan 04. Will take a car for driving
around; Africa Hotel in Tunis and Ksar Jerid
in Tozeur.

We know nothing about roads between these
two cities, or even less about anything outside
EU and NA...

If you have, by your experience, any sugestions
to give us, including any kind of nice places,
restaurants, marketplaces, personal behavior,
please send us a private e-mail.

A message to 3V8SS a week ago have no answer.

Sorry to this off topic question...

Vitor PY2NY