[CQ-Contest] Is it time to reevaluate CQWW Scoring Rules?

Scott Currier scott_currier at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 05:23:56 PST 2009

Rather than radically changing the whole contest, has anyone thought about adding US states and Canadian Provinces as multipliers?

Drop the 2 point rule for NA stations, since it won't be needed any longer.

You can work anyone for points that is not in your multiplier.

The rest of the contest rules remain the same.

Do the same thing for VK.

73 and good contesting.

Scott Currier KT1B
Haverhill, MA