[CQ-Contest] Ultimate keyboard

VK4TI vk4ti at wia.org.au
Tue Dec 15 13:18:48 PST 2009

Sounds pretty cool Mike...

In the best tradition of real men don't read the instructions - I found out
in the ARRL ten metre that Writelog  has a key re-mapping feature built
in...I have only used Writelog for about ten years and never noticed it...I
was running CW and I thought boy it would be good to have a one touch key
for keyboard cw..so after downloading an internet programme to re-map the
keys (YES 10M was quite from VK) I found the feature already in Writelog..so
I re-mapped ALT-k to F12 worked a treat..I am now thinking of what other
keys need re-mapping ..

Trent VK4TI