[CQ-Contest] and now for something completely different

Tony Osman tony.osman at xplornet.com
Tue Feb 3 22:07:44 EST 2009

With acknowledgment to John Clees - my single biggest improvement I can
make to my contest scores this year is simply BITC.  That is Butt in The
Chair - too many times I have achieved the goals I have set and then
just finished at that point.  I could probably make the goals bigger -
but the truth of the matter is that the time in the chair is what counts
and for an older codger like me, that is quite a goal to achieve.

Tony
Ve3rz