[CQ-Contest] Log checking and deadlines

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Tue Feb 3 22:41:20 EST 2009

I think it may depend on the contest Mike.

I know quite a few guys who run mobile in the Pa QSO Party, and very few
have a laptop in the vehicle.  Quite a few used to just xerox, er, photocopy
their handwritten logs to send in.  (I never did, but that has nothing to do
with log checking and everything to do with handwriting that puts a doctor's
to shame!)

73 from Sixburgh!