[CQ-Contest] NA February Sprint

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Feb 10 15:21:39 EST 2009

Bravo, Ted!  Succinctly stated, good data, asking the right questions.

I favor a test of moving the February Sprint an hour earlier, but keeping
the bands as is.  Reasoning, chiefly, is that it's a minimal change and
doesn't penalize guys without good 160M antennas, and doing it once (say,
next year) should help to illuminate the cause of the much-more-profound
bias in February.

73, Pete N4ZR