[CQ-Contest] Stand-up operating position

Tim EI8IC tim.ei8ic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 01:07:46 EST 2009

Yes, those chairs are brilliant. They take a bit of getting used to,
but after a few days you will wonder why you didn't try one before. I
would recommend that you get one that allows a certain amount of
adjustment of the position of the seat with relation to the kneeling
pad, as the 'standard' size doesn't suit everyone.

73s Tim EI8IC
currently backpacking in India

Contester Resources, Free Ham Maps
www.mapability.com/ei8ic