[CQ-Contest] Skimmer and NA CW sprints

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Feb 13 22:06:46 EST 2009

I believe that what had been banished was the pro-and-con rules discussion
about Skimmer as the destruction of all we contesters hold near and
dear.  The question was asked here, so I chose to respond here, and the
moderators appear to have thought that was appropriate.  I would be happy
to see any further discussion moved to skimmertalk at contesting.com.

73, Pete N4ZR