[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW - Status Update on "Possible UCE" error

Kutzko, Sean, KX9X kx9x at arrl.org
Mon Feb 23 11:50:25 EST 2009

Hi folks-

Our IT staff here at HQ has been on the phone with our ISP for most of
the morning. They believe they have resolved the "Possible UCE"
rejection message that many people received when trying to submit their
DX CW log.

If you had difficulty submitting your DX CW log, please try again. If
you are still getting the "Possible UCE" rejection message, let me know
off-list.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main Street
Newington CT 06111-1494
Telephone: 860-594-0232
Fax: 860-594-0259