[CQ-Contest] No US DX Only - ARRL DX

Jim George n3bb at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 23 16:01:27 EST 2009

 From Texas, if we start working the Ws, it simply means more will call.
Generally, I ignore the domestic callers. If one persists, I'll work them
(and log them) but I have found that it's not good to start. Personally I
feel it's rude for someone who *knows* it's a DX contest to call. There are
plenty of contests where the Ws work everyone: SS, IARU, RDXC, WPX, NAQP,
SPRINT, State QSO Parties. Believe me, being in a prime one-skip zone to
most of the US, it's important not to encourage US stations to call.

Jim N3BB