[CQ-Contest] No US DX Only - ARRL DX

Mark Beckwith n5ot at n5ot.com
Wed Feb 25 06:46:11 EST 2009

When the goal is poorly defined, sometimes the solution is hard to nail
down.  I disagree with you, Mike, and think Albert has a point.  But I think
you and I probably have different goals when we get on the air for a
contest.

If there was one clear goal then there might be a more obvious answer :)
There's not.  Oh well.  Thanks for the QSOs!

73 - Mark, N5OT